Clear wind deflector 10% off , 981 and 718

daz05

I saw a deal on these today, 10% off when you send them a message on eBay saying 'It's Spring'

You message them after purchase for the rebate.

No experience of these but I bought a plain one today, not sure I like the other version.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/394092375821?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&mkrid=711-127632-2357-0&ssspo=s2keyfp7stq&sssrc=2349624&ssuid=RSo8GPcuSbu&var=&widget_ver=artemis&media=COPY

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Yes no affiliation other than buying one myself but I mentioned it would probably end up in a video and I asked for a code for others and he said to quote 'Test Drive Scotland' when you place the order or message them and the owner said he would do 10% off them for people.

The visibility out of the back is a novelty and I've had no issues with mine, other than it's a bit odd seeing the HVAC controls reflect on the clear screen with the roof up, I guess that is why Porsche didn't use a clear one.

15 minutes ago, daz05 said:

Yes no affiliation other than buying one myself but I mentioned it would probably end up in a video and I asked for a code for others and he said to quote 'Test Drive Scotland' when you place the order or message them and the owner said he would do 10% off them for people.

The visibility out of the back is a novelty and I've had no issues with mine, other than it's a bit odd seeing the HVAC controls reflect on the clear screen with the roof up, I guess that is why Porsche didn't use a clear one.

Ahhh, that's interesting. I've never noticed that on my 987.2 which has a clear deflector. (must get around to selling that one now I have the 981S, or should I, or shouldn't I, decisions decisions 😁)

I'll message them about the deflector, thanks. 👍

9 minutes ago, daz05 said:

You'll miss the steering in the 987 if you sell that's for sure.

Even prefer the hydraulic steering in my daily Cayenne which is depressing.

The steering is definitely an experience in the 981, feels completely different. I suppose that I'll get used to it.