Help. Where is the frunk emergency release cable on the 2001 S model

Dodgster

I decided to call my breakdown service out. Top bloke came out and resolved the initial issue in approximately 2 minutes as he went to the fuse box, applied a battery powered live whilst clamping onto the door hinge with the negative and pop the bonnet opened. I have a mobile version and could have done the same.

I asked how this was possible and was advised that the independent power source simply powered the mechanism. Great news as provided I have my pack charged up I will always be good…but where to keep it as there’s no space in the internal cabin and I won’t be putting it in the frunk!

He advised me to put a tape over the internal movement sensors as I’m still getting an intermittent chirp sound which, when locked becomes more solid.

Also for some reason when the roof goes down although it appears that it has fully deployed he noticed that there was a quarter of an inch gap so it’s not fully down.

I'm also going to take the lights out to see if there actually is an emergency cable and if so re-route it to the towing eye.

He also checked the both keys and the spare wouldn’t work at all when pressed and the one I use only worked intermittently so even though I can open the car the transponder/car still thinks there’s an issue hence the chirp sound.

I’m  going to get the auto key cutter to cut me some new keys and get to the bottom of the soft top issue which may be as simple as the carpeted engine cover area not having been put back correctly by the chap who swapped out the water pump 2.5 weeks ago…

thank you for all your contributions though guys!