Zunsport grills

JurassicBGTS

My Boxster went into OPC Bournemouth to have the cup holder carbon fibre replaced under warranty as I was not happy with the weave. To my OCD eyes it didn't follow a straight line and fortunately they agreed.

They carried out a health check and sent me a video. On the video the technician noted that I had fitted Zunsport grills and then went into quite a bit of detail as to why this was such a good idea on the 718 Boxster GTS, stopping stones and debris damaging the radiators and condensers. It is going to be an interesting conversation with them, if ever they try to refute a claim due to Zunsports , as I now have it on record their technician recommended the fitment of them😂

• Like 1

When I took your former 981S baby into the Glasgow OPC for a R1 PCGB  workshop inspection evening,, the Tech said the same.

Noted the Zunnsport grilles and said great idea and recommended them as a precautionary measure 👍

Yep, I've had the Zunsport grilles fitted as well, including the side intakes. Some people on here have said they don't like them, but I think they look awesome, so that's all that matters I guess 👍

On 10/9/2023 at 8:26 AM, JurassicBGTS said:

My Boxster went into OPC Bournemouth to have the cup holder carbon fibre replaced under warranty as I was not happy with the weave. To my OCD eyes it didn't follow a straight line and fortunately they agreed.

They carried out a health check and sent me a video. On the video the technician noted that I had fitted Zunsport grills and then went into quite a bit of detail as to why this was such a good idea on the 718 Boxster GTS, stopping stones and debris damaging the radiators and condensers. It is going to be an interesting conversation with them, if ever they try to refute a claim due to Zunsports , as I now have it on record their technician recommended the fitment of them😂

Pictures of them fitted please.