Changing miles to kilometers on 981

John2000

28 minutes ago, moonshine said:

Without checking, pretty sure it is a quick and easy change in the settings in the RHS cluster, 

Settings>>units>>speedometer >> select km/ km/h or  miles / mpg

^^ this.
Just did a European road-trip about 3 weeks ago and changed the units for speed/distance over to kms, whilst sat on Eurotunnel

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Davidbf1.com said:

^^ this.
Just did a European road-trip about 3 weeks ago and changed the units for speed/distance over to kms, whilst sat on Eurotunnel

I drove to Paris last week and had it in mind to change over the display to km's as something to do on the Eurotunnel.  Totally forgot that and only remembered as you leave the train and they have those speed camera displays flashing at you on the exit lane for 50kph and I'm doing 50mph 🤣  oops

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, moospeed said:

I drove to Paris last week and had it in mind to change over the display to km's as something to do on the Eurotunnel.  Totally forgot that and only remembered as you leave the train and they have those speed camera displays flashing at you on the exit lane for 50kph and I'm doing 50mph 🤣  oops

They have what. Oh dear 

On 10/16/2023 at 3:49 PM, John2000 said:

They have what. Oh dear 

Don’t worry, not a speed trap, just something to flash the speed limit at you.  The gendarmes may be hard on speeding but they aren’t as ruthless as the Welsh.

• Haha 1