Anyone gone from 18” wheels to 17”?

kdh

I have literally just changed to 18's from my stock 17s, I also have Carrera cups.   Haven't had the chance to drive it yet, will report back on friday if the weather is nice.

The roads around Eastbourne aren't in bad shape currently, give it a few months though....

20 hours ago, Daboy3000 said:

I have literally just changed to 18's from my stock 17s, I also have Carrera cups.   Haven't had the chance to drive it yet, will report back on friday if the weather is nice.

The roads around Eastbourne aren't in bad shape currently, give it a few months though....

Are they a recent purchase from the bay? There was a bargain set on there.

24 minutes ago, Fat Rat said:

Are they a recent purchase from the bay? There was a bargain set on there.

No, Marketplace.  Just listed as Porsche wheels, the seller didn't have a clue what they were from.  I almost bought the ones on ebay, think they were about £500 but the tyres were very old and the wheels looked like they had been poorly sprayed, although very local, I gave them a miss.

These ones ended up being even closer and I got them for £480.  Tyres are mostly ok

7 hours ago, Daboy3000 said:

No, Marketplace.  Just listed as Porsche wheels, the seller didn't have a clue what they were from.  I almost bought the ones on ebay, think they were about £500 but the tyres were very old and the wheels looked like they had been poorly sprayed, although very local, I gave them a miss.

These ones ended up being even closer and I got them for £480.  Tyres are mostly ok

Bargain. I did see some 996 ones on the bay for 350 which is a gift. Enjoy. Love them wheels. 🤙🏻