Front Bumper Plastic

Blakey

Hi, 

Does anybody know what type of plastic the Front Bumper is made of ? I've got two screw holes that need filling before I fit my new stick-on number plate, but want to get the correct type of filler/adhesive ...ABS or PP, or something else ? I've had a good look and can't see any marking that gives me a clue, some other plastic parts are labelled with PP, but I don't know about the Bumper,  any help is most appreciated...

2 hours ago, Blakey said:

Hi, 

Does anybody know what type of plastic the Front Bumper is made of ? I've got two screw holes that need filling before I fit my new stick-on number plate, but want to get the correct type of filler/adhesive ...ABS or PP, or something else ? I've had a good look and can't see any marking that gives me a clue, some other plastic parts are labelled with PP, but I don't know about the Bumper,  any help is most appreciated...

Often referred to in Porsche circles as a 'PU' rather than bumper so on that basis I assume Polyurethane. 

• Thanks 1

PU, makes sense,  almost impossible to fix, very Porsche ! Also makes sense that the Mitre glue works,  I think that is PU, albeit expanding,  thanks for the help...