Aviva

I'm an Aviva shareholder and I just got a quote of £292 f/c business use for me and the Mrs on my 2005 Boxster S! :thumbsup_anim:

6000 miles limitation and £500 xs. :thumbsdown_anim:

I'm an Aviva shareholder and I just got a quote of £292 f/c business use for me and the Mrs on my 2005 Boxster S! :thumbsup_anim:

6000 miles limitation and £500 xs. :thumbsdown_anim:

That's good. It's an age and location thing :laughingsmiley: . If you'd left the missus off it would have gone up - honest.

PS Did you try SAGA - hate to admit it but they beat every quote I could get! Age has some advantages.

I'm with Aviva through a broker. £356 FC with protected no claims, full European Breakdown cover and £400 xs, 2 drivers.

I'm an Aviva shareholder and I just got a quote of £292 f/c business use for me and the Mrs on my 2005 Boxster S! thumbsup_anim.gif

6000 miles limitation and £500 xs. thumbsdown_anim.gif

That's good. It's an age and location thing laughingsmiley.gif . If you'd left the missus off it would have gone up - honest.

PS Did you try SAGA - hate to admit it but they beat every quote I could get! Age has some advantages.

SAGA £296 f/c plus breakdown recovery!icecream.gif

I'm also with Aviva through a broker - and I'm paying over £600! Max NCD and garaged - go figure!

With SAGA last year ( GBP 500: 2005 2.7 FC ) next year they want GBP 580.......suspect first year "discount" !!!!

Mrs and I both in our 50s........how come some folk are only paying 300 ish .... have to do some haggling.

Aviva perhaps as alternative !

Anyone any leads ?????

:vsadv:

With SAGA last year ( GBP 500: 2005 2.7 FC ) next year they want GBP 580.......suspect first year "discount" !!!!

Mrs and I both in our 50s........how come some folk are only paying 300 ish .... have to do some haggling.

Aviva perhaps as alternative !

Anyone any leads ?????

:vsadv:

I was with More Than and renewall now due but they upped premium on protected NCB from £434 to £545! Queried this and they reduced it to £485. Tried Go Compare which quoted Post Office acting for Aviva at £345 :thumbsup_anim: So now with Aviva and that includes protected NCB, Euro cover & £500 XS So try Go Compare and see what happens.

• 1 month later...

I just tried manning UK for my boxter 2.7 with 4yrs NCB- very nice chaps but crazy prices £2306!!!! : :suicide_anim:

Living in londons clearly not good for insurance purposes!

Just tried them too it was £1275 :end_of_discction: , 2005 S, 7 Years NCD, No Points, Under 5k miles per year, £650 Excess and im 44.

There over double of what ive been quoted on my renewal.

willy

• 3 weeks later...

Had renewal in from Aviva which has went up quite a bit from last year, tried a few companies this morning-cheapest for my 2.5 1998 Boxster, garaged, 5,000 miles per year, 17y ncb, Rac member, Porsche Club member; Academy £286 Protected NCB, £300, or Classic Insurance from Manning £293 £100 excess and will do agreed value.

Still trying although been at it all morning need a break, not bad prices tho I think.

Archived