Track Day Insurance

Remind me who does annual policies that include track days?

Hagerty I know about. Aviva just quoted me >£1000 which is considerably more than they quoted me for my Boxster :laugh:

Who else ?

Single event insurers are Heritage/Competition Cars, Nowell & Richards, Moris & REIS - any others ?

Ta

I'm insured through Competion Car and it includes 5 track days within the 12 month policy.I think more can be added quite easily.I'm not sure if they offer a stand alone policy,but may be worth a call.They are the only insurance company I have ever dealt with who know there products inside out, you speak direct with the underwriter not some useless call centre worker.

Remind me who does annual policies that include track days?

Hagerty I know about. Aviva just quoted me >£1000 which is considerably more than they quoted me for my Boxster :laugh:

Who else ?

Single event insurers are Heritage/Competition Cars, Nowell & Richards, Moris & REIS - any others ?

Ta

FYI Hagerty stopped giving trackday cover this year and also increased their premiums significantly. I and many others have left them. My 964 is now covered by Classicline but I don't think they'll insure anything less than 10 years old.

really ?

I know a lot of people that are going to be upset by Hagerty dropping trackdays !

10 years old you say...hmmm :)

There already are. This is just one example of a thread from disgruntled policy owners that you can read on the PCGB forum:

http://www.porscheclubgbforum.com/tm.asp?m=553519

Archived