A-Plan Insurance - Is your car or home due for renewal??

Morning,

Firstly thanks for all the calls and policies, you all really make a difference and have been a pleasure to talk to.

The quotes have slowed down over the last few weeks, so please don't forget to give me a call when your cars or home insurance come up.

I will do my very best to provide you with a great policy and hopefully save you money at the same time!

I look forward to your calls!

Kind Regards

Steve

01908 271771

• 3 weeks later...

Another happy customer! :thumbsup_still:

Spoke with Steve this morning having a double problem with my insurance.

1. I had a problem where I was being told I had a claim on the CUE database (central insurance database) dating back to 2010. I had no knowledge of this and it seemed to be affecting some of the quotes I was obtaining.

2. Because I'd had the Boxster on limited mileage, I had been unable to use the 8-year no claims bonus I'd accrued a few years back. As a result, most companies wouldn't recognise it as it was 2.5 years old now ...

So before this phone call, quotes were coming in around £800ish. My 5000 mile renewal with Adrian Flux was £680!

In a nutshell, Steve got me a standard policy with 15000 miles including Class 1 business use for a smidge over £500. I took one or two extras.

He also managed to find out that the claim was nowt to do with me and was a previous tennant linked to this address - he had a new BMW robbed off the drive :thumbsup_still:

On top of all this, he's managed to find a company that will consider both my 8-years from 2.5 years ago and the 2 years I've accrued with Flux.

OUTSTANDING SIR!

Can't recommend enough.

As a final note, I'd spoken to Steve last year and we just couldn't get things to add up - probably because I was on a classic policy with the Boxster with Flux - so I'd urge you to keep trying A-Plan even if previous attempts didn't go as well as this!

Had the same quote from AF of £680 tried Aplan but were closed called back AF and got it reduced to £440....result with a lower excess!

Another happy customer! :thumbsup_still:

Spoke with Steve this morning having a double problem with my insurance.

1. I had a problem where I was being told I had a claim on the CUE database (central insurance database) dating back to 2010. I had no knowledge of this and it seemed to be affecting some of the quotes I was obtaining.

2. Because I'd had the Boxster on limited mileage, I had been unable to use the 8-year no claims bonus I'd accrued a few years back. As a result, most companies wouldn't recognise it as it was 2.5 years old now ...

So before this phone call, quotes were coming in around £800ish. My 5000 mile renewal with Adrian Flux was £680!

In a nutshell, Steve got me a standard policy with 15000 miles including Class 1 business use for a smidge over £500. I took one or two extras.

He also managed to find out that the claim was nowt to do with me and was a previous tennant linked to this address - he had a new BMW robbed off the drive :thumbsup_still:

On top of all this, he's managed to find a company that will consider both my 8-years from 2.5 years ago and the 2 years I've accrued with Flux.

OUTSTANDING SIR!

Can't recommend enough.

As a final note, I'd spoken to Steve last year and we just couldn't get things to add up - probably because I was on a classic policy with the Boxster with Flux - so I'd urge you to keep trying A-Plan even if previous attempts didn't go as well as this!

Thanks very much for the feedback! Pleased I could be of use!

Archived