Who are you insured with

D8EAN

P.S. I don't have any affilliation to Privilege... other than having paid them about 5K over the past eight years in insurance fees.

And Gary, have you ever had to claim off them? How many of us have actually got 'our money's worth' off insurance companies?

I had to claim off Privilege about six years ago... so I can't vouch for their current behaviour, but they were not bad at the time. I got the car fixed quickly and they recovered my excess within a couple of months.

As I mentioned previously, though, the market is segmenting so much that I guess you really do have to shop around a lot now.

Guest Guest_Mac

:D Just renewed with Dial Direct. £629.

I'm 49, sp60 2years ago, Protected NCB but at fault claim 2 years ago. '97 2.5, driveway, £270 excess, free breakdown cover, 5000 miles per year.

Norwich Union Direct offered £600 with £370 excess.

Porsche said they use N/Union who will price match for them but quote before was £857.

Just grow older and the price will come down!

just insured 996 convertable for £730 fully comp protected with PRIVILEGE.

£1000 excess and can do 10000miles also has my girlfriend named on the policy which gave a 5% discount. just not telling her that she is on it!!!

I am 31 with 9 years NCB the car is garaged and it has RAC Trakster fitted.

TESCO came in at £840 with £600 excess, but I hopefully won't need to make a claim.

Archived