Best value fun

Terryg

Owned the Boxster about a month now and I cannot believer it is possible to get this much car for this amount of money, there must be a law against it! I am so enjoying this car I think I have to up my limited mileage on the insurance (over one third of the annual done already). I hope that my trip to the Revolution boys doesn't burst the bubble too much!

You've been bitten! :thumbsup_anim:

The best thing you could do while at Revolution would be their sports exhaust mod for the 986.

On 01/08/2016 at 7:41 AM, CliveH said:

You've been bitten! :thumbsup_anim:

The best thing you could do while at Revolution would be their sports exhaust mod for the 986.

i gotta do the basics first, I think it needs some work on suspension bushes to tighten up the handling, still got the aircon to finish as well and get a key that works as a remote. Not sure if exhaust is standard but I quite like the fact that its quite until you hit the power band, I am sure I'll find out more at Revolution.

welcome, it's already too late for you :)

the boxster 986 is the best kept secret value for money car around, although a few of us would prefer the secret get out a bit to steady the prices 

Southy,

So will yours eventually go the way of your "much loved 924" or is this one a "keeper". I ask because I have a silver 924 at home in Ireland that I really cannot justify!

Terry 

Archived