Right Hand Side Info Screen

runner

Hi all,

I know you can deselect certain information showing on the RHS screen, by menu limitation options, so I've deselected G-Force and Chrono for eg ... I'm curious, any way of a) resorting those menu options left, so that Nav screen is before Vehicle information, that's before music, before Trip information for eg ?

Plus ... can you default the car to always start up on a particular screen on that RHS ... eg always start up on Vehicle Information screen  ?

Ta, as always.

Thanks for answering T24, I did think that was probably the case, but always worth asking just in case someone's found a 'way' to work around it !

Cheers,

1 hour ago, RBD914 v2 said:

I didn't know that you could deselect certain screens so that's a learn for me. 

G force and Chrono screens I never use either, so will get deselected now I know you can!

Thanks for the tip!

Happy to help ! Go to vehicle info on rhs oil etc and click settings and under display settings is a choice something like "menu limiter" will check for sure the correct terminology when in the car later and confirm and de click the ones you don't use ! 

2 hours ago, RBD914 v2 said:

I didn't know that you could deselect certain screens so that's a learn for me. 

G force and Chrono screens I never use either, so will get deselected now I know you can!

Thanks for the tip!

Yeah via the vehicle screen on rhs pick "settings" then "display" then "menu scope"

Archived