New battery

Livingthedream

Hi All,

I'm convinced that the battery in my 987 3.2 is not the correct one, it always starts but it turns over a bit sluggishly.

as the car will not be used much during the winter I would like to upgrade the battery to the correct spec or possibly a slightly more heavy duty one.

can somebody give me some ideas?

many thanks

Neil

2 minutes ago, Menoporsche said:

Yes, don't post on the 718 forum ;) 

True ?

17 minutes ago, Livingthedream said:

Hi All,

I'm convinced that the battery in my 987 3.2 is not the correct one, it always starts but it turns over a bit sluggishly.

as the car will not be used much during the winter I would like to upgrade the battery to the correct spec or possibly a slightly more heavy duty one.

many thanks

Neil

How old is the battery and what makes you think it’s not correct?  Have you tried charging it?  I leave mine on a battery conditioner all the time it’s not in use.  

18 minutes ago, Livingthedream said:

Hi All,

many thanks

Neil

You will probably need a battery conditioner as well if the car won't be used much

Very sorry guys,

please accept my apologies, I was probably to "charged up" to look at which forum I'd posted on..

i've since reposted in the correct forum........., but I will answer the question about battery size tomorrow 

Neil 

Archived