Good news bad news

John2000

Well the bad news first: I had a flight booked with Monarch in November to South Spain ?. Now the Good news: on the phone to the RAC for a quote for Europe Brakedown cover so now I'm driving down ?. Looking forward as much to the drive as I am to the winter sun.

30 minutes ago, John2000 said:

Well the bad news first: I had a flight booked with Monarch in November to South Spain ?. Now the Good news: on the phone to the RAC for a quote for Europe Brakedown cover so now I'm driving down ?. Looking forward as much to the drive as I am to the winter sun.

Every cloud and all that ?

6 minutes ago, Menoporsche said:

:)

Hope the weather holds for you, it's ridiculous here considering it's early October.

Thanks not sure about the UK but once off the ferry it should be top down foot down.

I am off on a boys jolly next June to Greece (Lindos - a whole bunch of us turn 50 next year - eek!), I thought I'd booked with Monarch, but when I checked it is actually Thomas Cook Airlines so I'm OK.  I think 10 of the others going booked with Monarch (they are flying from a different airport) so they all had to mess about yesterday to book with another airline - all sorted now though.

Archived