Stunning video

kevs

All very nice and atmosphere, liked the split screen stuff as it reminded me of the mid/late 70's programmes my parents thought I was just old enough to watch...

That said pretty unimpressed with the car's position on the road from 1.04 - 1.09 and again around 1.36 - caught sight of it and went back to double check my vision was OK - it is and obviously this view makes me a miserable ol' man.

22 minutes ago, map said:

That said pretty unimpressed with the car's position on the road from 1.04 - 1.09 and again around 1.36 - caught sight of it and went back to double check my vision was OK - it is and obviously this view makes me a miserable ol' man.

Several bits of the film, incl the bit at 1:04 and again at 1:58 (not sure about 1:36) have been reversed left-right, presumably because to fit in with the required 'flow' he wanted the car going from left to right but only had a suitable right-to-left clip. Hope that helps you sleep more easily :).

(Not necessarily a miserable old man, but perhaps your eyesight is going ... didn't you notice the reversed number plate? :lol:)

4 minutes ago, Jon61 said:

Several bits of the film, incl the bit at 1:04 and again at 1:58 (not sure about 1:36) have been reversed left-right, presumably because to fit in with the required 'flow' he wanted the car going from left to right but only had a suitable right-to-left clip. Hope that helps you sleep more easily :).

(Not necessarily a miserable old man, but perhaps your eyesight is going ... didn't you notice the reversed number plate? :lol:)

Phew,   Thank you - of course I'll rest more easily now :sleep:  

In terms of my eyesight - well I reckon it's back to the optician for me as it seems like my prescription needs updating....:cool04: 

To be honest it looked "odd" when I first watched the video and still did when I went back to it but I couldn't work it out and just thought it was the apparent lack solid line discipline, never crossed my mind it might have been reversed.

Archived