Shall I sell my 986S?

dogdish

I know it's probably a post that many have put up before, but I'm thinking about selling my W reg 986S.

Had it almost 3 years but another possible company car in the drive may see it get stranded in the garage and would rather someone had it and used it.

In excellent condition with 108k and will come with a fresh MOT.

Thoughts on whether I should sell and maybe what to ask.

It's a triple black too with genuine uprated hood and glass window.

i phone 151cccccc.jpg

No. -_-

Cheers, Baggers.

15 hours ago, dogdish said:

I know it's probably a post that many have put up before, but I'm thinking about selling my W reg 986S.

Had it almost 3 years but another possible company car in the drive may see it get stranded in the garage and would rather someone had it and used it.

In excellent condition with 108k and will come with a fresh MOT.

Thoughts on whether I should sell and maybe what to ask.

It's a triple black too with genuine uprated hood and glass window.

i phone 151cccccc.jpg

Mine sits in the garage sometimes for up to 3 - 4 weeks and then gets taken out and driven hard, other times it gets used every weekend . If you can do this and enjoy it,  then keep it, however if you are thinking this way I suspect there's more to it.

Yeah, with the information known I would say £5k approx, maybe a bit less now and a bit more in summer. Unless you need to sell financially  I would keep it, using it less will bring the yearly average mileage down and the early cars with original spec will be a good bet for not losing any money and even gaining in value as we edge further into digital/electric/dull vehicles. Such analogue machines will be yearned after I believe. Shouldn't cost much as a 2nd car on classic insurance and maintenance costs should be less as long as not left idle for months without use

Archived