Paul1962

Liberty

3 hours ago, Saxosim said:

Yes I noticed that too.  He last mentioned he about to start the dashboard project and then hasn’t posted since.  I quite liked his videos 

+1 I like his passion for the car and like most people,not an expert..I think his content has a personal aspect also which is unusual.Maybe he just hasn't had time.

I like his style of video, it just works, I can't always agree on what he does but that's more a personal preference thing.

You can learn a lot though and that car has had a lot done to it.

I'll direct message him on YT and see whats up.

5 minutes ago, Southy said:

I like his style of video, it just works, I can't always agree on what he does but that's more a personal preference thing.

You can learn a lot though and that car has had a lot done to it.

I'll direct message him on YT and see whats up.

Cool ?

loved the way,that as usual all the YouTube tutorials avoided the shyatety bits such as odd size spanners being required and the struggle to deal with 15yr old nuts and bolts! ? but always worth a watch to get the jist. 

I know Paul quite well as he lives not that far from me and we quite regularly catch up at car meets......  I text him the other day wondering what had happened and he said he's snowed under with work

11 minutes ago, Mike G said:

I know Paul quite well as he lives not that far from me and we quite regularly catch up at car meets......  I text him the other day wondering what had happened and he said he's snowed under with work

Thanks for that.

On 12/01/2018 at 11:04 PM, Mike G said:

Great stuff Mike thanks for the update.

1 hour ago, myfirstboxster said:

What does he do ?

Not sure but it can't be more important than keeping his subscribers updated.?If you mean on YouTube search Paul1962 someone's got to keep his fekin channel going ??

15 minutes ago, myfirstboxster said:

I'd always assumed he was retired

He has mentioned before about delays due to work.Not as long as this time but glad he is well.

5 minutes ago, StephenM said:

I have really enjoyed Paul's Boxster videos so good to hear it's only work getting in the way, look forward to the next one.

+1 most seem to do some videos then move onto something else.

On 14/01/2018 at 7:39 PM, Liberty said:

He has mentioned before about delays due to work.Not as long as this time but glad he is well.

+1 most seem to do some videos then move onto something else.

Perhaps it was just a bit of a hobby for a while he's fed with now

• 4 months later...

Archived