Dansk exhaust

Nellyans

Bought a brand new Dansk rear exhaust great quality and fits great but a little loud for me (age thing lol) so considering selling if I can’t get my head around it will give it a little longer as only done 100 miles so far.Shame as it wasn’t cheap.

The exhaust bypass on the original system is the best result sound/useable for me. That would be my recomendation should you bin the dansk.

1 hour ago, Nellyans said:

Bought a brand new Dansk rear exhaust great quality and fits great but a little loud for me (age thing lol) so considering selling if I can’t get my head around it will give it a little longer as only done 100 miles so far.Shame as it wasn’t cheap.

Sorry to hear you don't like the exhaust. Should you decide to remove and part with it, please PM me as I may be interested.

Cheers, Baggers.

Where did you buy it from? Dansk make the same look shape/exhaust but in about 3 different states of sound, OE, Sport, super sound. 

9 minutes ago, Nellyans said:

It’s a lot louder than my oe very throtty nice sound if you like that sort of thing I may have liked it 20 years ago...?

Yes, yes I do. B)

Cheers, Baggers.

If you have a pre facelift the tips are welded on. If you have a facelift car the tips are bolted on and interchangeable. 

6 hours ago, edc said:

Where did you buy it from? Dansk make the same look shape/exhaust but in about 3 different states of sound, OE, Sport, super sound. 

I’d say super sport certainly not OE shame really as cracking but if kit my father in law works in research in automotive he got it me altho still not cheap

Archived