Boxster S 718 pick up

RoddyT

Pictures are a must, I’ve personally never seen a Porsche S 718 pick up, was it a special order? Flat bed or crew cab??

23 minutes ago, RoddyT said:

Was inside showroom - car filthy now so needs a wash - will get pictures soon - promise!

They always do at this time of the year!

Enjoy and let us all know how you are getting on and of course pictures when you get a chance ? 

12 hours ago, Toddie said:

Pictures are a must, I’ve personally never seen a Porsche S 718 pick up, was it a special order? Flat bed or crew cab??

There are a lot of renderings of Cayenne pick ups actually. I've seen worse.

2018-porsche-cayenne-pickup-truck-render

• 2 weeks later...

Wee update - when washing the wheels I noticed some slight peeling of the clear coat on one of the alloys, not bad but would only get worse. All other wheels were fine.

Quick visit to OPC last week and I dropped her off today & they gave me a 718 Cayman S - hopefully get her back on Thursday/Friday after they apply the G-Techniq  

• 2 months later...

Just a wee update

Still getting to know the car even although I have put 1,500 miles on her. Been trying out the manual mode of the PDK more as the roads are (a bit) drier and switching between the up down of the stick and the flappy paddles - fun on the rural roads.  The G-tech certainly makes a difference when washing the car and I am really impressed with how easy it is to clean.  Will try and get some beading shots at some point.

Also getting used to no one letting me out the drive or at junctions!

Enjoying the forum as it has answered questions about various things without me phoning the OPC and looking stupid!

Archived