wandering front end

myfirstboxster

3 minutes ago, myfirstboxster said:

I suspect that a "holiday" might get a casual mention :blink:

Nice caravan holiday on the coast ? B)

You can of course note that the benefit of this type of holiday is the sense of freedom you don't get with other holidays...

Seeing as tyre pressures were mentioned earlier by @edc, is it advised to run factory pressures (2.5 bar rear and 2.0 front) or are there any other trains of thought?

I'm running 18" factory fit wheels with 265 35 and 225 40 rubber. Uniroyal Rainsport 3 all round, so the tyre walls do flex a little (according to the Internet. I'm no driving god...)

3 hours ago, K.I.T.T. said:

Seeing as tyre pressures were mentioned earlier by @edc, is it advised to run factory pressures (2.5 bar rear and 2.0 front) or are there any other trains of thought?

I'm running 18" factory fit wheels with 265 35 and 225 40 rubber. Uniroyal Rainsport 3 all round, so the tyre walls do flex a little (according to the Internet. I'm no driving god...)

There should be a sticker somewhere that says the psi, i know on mine it says 29 front, 36 rear. I have mine slightly more than that as i prefer the feel of it so they're at 32 front and 38 rear, feels more stable round the corners. 

My local Geru always says start at the cheapest part first
If its an engine problem check the fuse box then work up. Often your "Specialst" will start and blame the most expensive part

Yes check the TYre Presurres (And the Tyres) then get it checked New MOT is often a god idea as its chaep!

Archived