981 and 986 on film

daz05

Another great video @daz05, and fantastic scenery. Looks like a great run.

would you mind sharing what you use to mount your camera and what’s it mounted to - the one that looks over your right shoulder? It seems to move left/right slightly from time to time without any input from you.

what do you use for editing your footage from the different camera angles? Just starting out and have a steep learning curve on the editing front. Have an iMac and MacBook Pro but didn’t find iMovie particularly user friendly.

thanks

david

1 hour ago, Davidbf1.com said:

would you mind sharing what you use to mount your camera and what’s it mounted to - the one that looks over your right shoulder? It seems to move left/right slightly from time to time without any input from you.

Looks like a very similar question to the one I asked @daz05 on one of his other videos :) See this post for that question and his answer, 2 posts down: 

4 hours ago, Davidbf1.com said:

Another great video @daz05, and fantastic scenery. Looks like a great run.

what do you use for editing your footage from the different camera angles? Just starting out and have a steep learning curve on the editing front. Have an iMac and MacBook Pro but didn’t find iMovie particularly user friendly.

thanks

david

Thanks David, I am also an amateur at editing and it's tough, i'm using h itfilm express and a photo app on windows 10 to put it all together, i'm looking to purchase something else shortly.

• 2 weeks later...
21 hours ago, pquadro said:

I meant your video :)

Ha, I had posted others hence the confusion. For this video the route passed along Royal Deeside and then across the Cairngorm National Park between Ballater and a small town called Alford.

Parts of this route are featured in this article (no.2). 

https://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/uk-best-roads-drive-views-b3135-sommerset-mendip-hills-cairngorms-scotland-a8579366.html

Hope that helps.

Archived