Big shout out to Rav for his help today

the baron

Needed to replace the expansion tank and as Rav had replaced his a few months back he very kingly offered to help along with his mate who runs a local garage where we had access to all the tools needed along with his expertise, thanks Justin.

Swapped it out in about 2 and half hours, absolute pain in the a$$ but its now done, I couldn’t of done it without Rav and Justin, big thanks guys.

It was great to work with you Stephen. Your car is stunning and the hardtop re-trim really got me excited.

I hope you got home safely, without any problems. Dont forget to close the bleed valve after 50 - 100 miles. You might need to top up once the system has bled itself. There is some talk of parking the car on a uphill to allow it to bleed. But i didnt ever do this on my car.

Justin kept me back to help to change the timing chains on a Nissan Nivara after you left!

34 minutes ago, Rav said:

It was great to work with you Stephen. Your car is stunning and the hardtop re-trim really got me excited.

I hope you got home safely, without any problems. Dont forget to close the bleed valve after 50 - 100 miles. You might need to top up once the system has bled itself. There is some talk of parking the car on a uphill to allow it to bleed. But i didnt ever do this on my car.

Justin kept me back to help to change the timing chains on a Nissan Nivara after you left!

Cheers buddy, you might be able to set a new business being the an expansion tank consultant repair fixer upper, I’m sure there would be a que.

Have a great weekend and once again thanks for the help. 

Archived