Bargain find?

Bez 858

this one keeps cropping up on ebay and gumtree. Looks like a hacked account. All the other cars sold by the dealer on those sites are way too cheap too.

I saw this ad also and it looked too cheap so had a look at sellers other items and they were all too cheap for what they were too. I'd been looking for a couple of months for a final edition 986  there was one in Scotland around same price but the dealer had bad feedback so didn't persue theres one on piston heads for around £7500. I'd contacted seller twice but no response and there also one on AutoTrader for around same money  but I bought one in the end from a dealer who my brother in law bought from and he's had fantastic customer service so far 18 months in .he sourced me a really decent boxster s with 11 service stamps low mileage   PX from Romans  in st Alban's , so all in all I'm a  happy chappy 

I just read your post in the newbie section saying you bought a seal grey car. That's not a 550 Anniversary unless you were looking for one and bought that instead? 

I bought a 2004 seal grey 2004 3.2s manual  as I couldn't find at 550 anniversary at the time Which wasn't the other end of country to me .there was one in Scotland with dubious feedback and one on piston heads down south who didn't respond to 2 enquiries and another that was tiptronic which I didn't want . I hope this clarifies 

Archived