2 years ownership and service time

MIkeyv60

Ha! I wonder if it’s  particular OPCs that do this, I remember one or two people being suggested it on their 981s though it’s never been mentioned to me. Kwickfit and others will do this for under £50 so I can see no reason whatsoever to pay Porsche £215 for the privilege.

1 hour ago, MIkeyv60 said:

Well 2 years are up and first service time. Can supply own oil and i know they do a brake fluid change, but they are asking for an air con regas for £215 . No point surely as working fine,

Is that Reading OPC Mike? I've never had Guildford suggest a regas to me for any of the Boxsters I've taken there. If it needed it after 2 years that would have to be a fault anyway; it should be much longer than that before it first needs it (can't remember offhand, but I would have said something like 7-8 yrs). I've always had Kwik-Fit to do it when it needed it as well rather than pay OPC prices.

2 hours ago, MIkeyv60 said:

Hi jon its portsmouth opc just seems trying to fill the coffers a bit more

Yeah, bit late for the Christmas party fund, they must be saving up for Easter eggs :)

• 1 month later...
2 hours ago, MIkeyv60 said:

What result they didnt use the supplied oil lol 7 lts of mobil 1 going cheap 

Nice work😀, that's a cunning plan for future services, agree to supply oil and tell front desk it will be behind the passenger seat and rely on lack of communication with the workshop to ensure they don't look for it and assume they are supplying the oil as usual😎

Archived