981 Value check

cambsnw8

I think my heart is ruling my head on this one and I should probably walk away. By the time I've used it for the summer it will be over 50k miles. Currently talking about buying at £32k

2013 981 S - Manual

46k miles

FPSH, Serviced last month and new front discs pads and tyres

• Colour coded roll over hoops
  • Colour coded front intake vents
  • 20" Classic Porsche wheels - refurbished 6 months ago with gloss black / diamond cut (look awesome)
  • Wheel Centres with genuine Full-Colour Porsche Crest
  • Sat Nav (PCM 3)
  • Jukebox 
  • Switchable Sports Exhaust 
  • BOSE - High quality multi-speaker Sound system
  • Universal Audio Interface
  • Mobile Phone & Bluetooth
  • Dual Heating Controls 
  • Auto engine start stop
  • Tyre Pressure Monitoring (TPM)
  • Cruise Control
  • Full 14 Way Electric Memory Seats Inc adjustable Lumber support
  • Sports Heated Seats
  • Auto Dimming Rear View mirrors
  • Electric Folding Rear View Mirrors
  • Full Black Leather Interior inc Dash, Doors and Seats
  • Zenon Headlights (Brilliant White)
  • New Floor Mats
  • Rear Mesh Wind Deflector

Seems pretty well stocked!

Check the TPMS battery situation. In older cars, they last seven years then you have to spend nearly 600 quid to chuck the sensors and buy new ones.  Not sure if the newer ones are cheaper, last longer etc. But if the car is 2013 then that lifetime is approaching.

14 minutes ago, Menoporsche said:

Seems pretty well stocked!

Check the TPMS battery situation. In older cars, they last seven years then you have to spend nearly 600 quid to chuck the sensors and buy new ones.  Not sure if the newer ones are cheaper, last longer etc. But if the car is 2013 then that lifetime is approaching.

thanks. wasn't aware of this. Can it be disabled?

Seems a little pricey for a 46k manual imho but the having just had the tyres, service and brakes done that can help justify it I guess.  Full leather is a very nice option after seeing it in person you won't want a plastic dash car.

Humm I think that sounds like a decent price to be honest.  You don’t see many ‘S’ cars in the £2x,xxx unless early and higher miles or low spec. This looks a reasonable spec, Miles not too bad.  If this fits what you are looking for spec wise and seems like an honest car then price looks good to me.

Archived