Tuning fork brands

GmanB

After much debate, I've decided to finally buy 4 tuning forks. Rears are TRW, but I couldn't find TRW for the front, I'm guessing they exclusively now only makes those as an official Porsche part?

I bought a pair of Spyder Performance forks for the front and I was wondering if one of the recognised brands, such Meyle, CTE or TRW actually make them, does anyone have any info on them?

Fronts were £125 and the rears were £108, not expensive by any means. I guess the labour could be high, depending on how many bolts won't shift?

Many thanks

Cheers @JohnnyUK, I feel good about the purchase. The fronts are branded Spyder Performance. Look solid from what I can see (honestly that means nothing), just hope they last. Really looking forward to having them fitted along with full wheel alignment. 

Spyder is the tuning/aftermarket parts business of Eporsch. 

I've got Tuning forks and coffin arms front and rear fitted by Spyder/eporsch on mine. Only had this done a week or so ago, but car is now fantastic. 

Doing a track day at Castle Combe on Wednesday, so hopefully will notice the tighter chassis at higher speeds !!

Archived