OEM Wind Deflector

GeorgeBoxster

As has been said OPC are often surprisingly cheap for smaller parts, and a quick cursory search on a certain auction site shows you can pick up mesh inserts for £80-£90 a side and centre perspex for £125, used obviously and not from same seller, but saving over £100. 

I picked up a spare deflector for £60 via a Porsche Facebook page. Spread your search wide and be patient. They do turn up from time to time. The wind deflector from a 987.1 is exactly the same as our 987.2 version.

The spare came with some rubbery splodge around the 3 contact points. It doesn't rattle. The original does.

Hopefully someone can provide the name of the stuff ?

11 hours ago, Pinewood said:

I picked up a spare deflector for £60 via a Porsche Facebook page. Spread your search wide and be patient. They do turn up from time to time. The wind deflector from a 987.1 is exactly the same as our 987.2 version.

Yep I got mine on eBay for £38!

George I am keeping my eyes open for you chap ;)

Do a search on Ebay and save it. You'll then get email notification of ones for sale. I picked up a new fitting kit for about £30, and a new screen (and bag) with mesh screens for about £150. Already had the mesh screens so sold them on Ebay for over £100.

Archived