The sweat is on

zagamuffin

So my planned new purchase has been dropped off for its PPI which is first thing in the morning.Really hoping it’s a peach but afraid it’ll be a lemon.Still what will be will be and all’s important is I get a goodun.

fingers and everything thing else crossed...

Well the jury’s in and I t’s a lemon , shame but better than buying at the side of the street and finding out later....

the search continues.....

might have ave to back to looking at i8s 

I drove from Bristol to London to look at a 981S on Wednesday, it wasn’t in very good condition, certainly not as described. I’ve located another 150 miles away from me and made a provisional offer but we’re not quite there on the money. I’m going to leave my offer with them. 

I know how frustrating it is finding the right car, I did a deal on one 18months ago, when I drove half way across the country to see it, it was a right dog. 

Best of luck with the search. 

Can’t believe it’s so hard to give away over well over 30,000 ffs , have really started to looks at other brands now as they all have depreciated over 50% of their original price now and the curve is on a lot less steep curve so the time to buy them....some boxster prices are ridiculous.ive seen a 2013 for just over 40k , mental and it doesn’t matter how many extras it has they were @ 47k new and it’s 6 years old.....

Boxster prices hold up surprisingly well. They give 8/10 of a 911 experience for half the price. People have cottoned onto how good they are . We the forumites already knew 🙂

37 minutes ago, zagamuffin said:

Can’t believe it’s so hard to give away over well over 30,000 ffs , have really started to looks at other brands now as they all have depreciated over 50% of their original price now and the curve is on a lot less steep curve so the time to buy them....some boxster prices are ridiculous.ive seen a 2013 for just over 40k , mental and it doesn’t matter how many extras it has they were @ 47k new and it’s 6 years old.....

Try buying a 2014 - 2018 GT3 and then you can moan 😂

at least 981 prices have ‘decreased’ 

Archived