Replace H9 high beam halogen bulbs with LED

petrolhead

Will be interesting to see if yours activates the alarm after locking (only for a few seconds explained in the thread below) not all the time very intermittent fault, but I think or hope it's my siren alarm battery playing up, mine is a 2012 year so could be due a new one, I've read about this fault on other threads and it sound very similar symptoms to that fault.

Otherwise they work fine no faults on the Canbus system, there's another thread going same subject (LED's) here :-

Here they are :-

https://www.horizonleds.co.uk/led-headlight-kits/led-headlight-kits-generation3-philips/3rd-gen-v2-luxeon/h7-philips-luxeon-led-headlight-v2

but just noticed he has a Mk 2 987 

Guvs.

Just now, petrolhead said:

Glass half empty guy ;)

The optimist says - the glass is half full

The pessimist says - the glass is half empty

The accountant says - the glass is twice as big as it needs to be

12 hours ago, Guvs said:

Will be interesting to see if yours activates the alarm after locking (only for a few seconds explained in the thread below) not all the time very intermittent fault, but I think or hope it's my siren alarm battery playing up, mine is a 2012 year so could be due a new one, I've read about this fault on other threads and it sound very similar symptoms to that fault.

Otherwise they work fine no faults on the Canbus system, there's another thread going same subject (LED's) here :-

Here they are :-

https://www.horizonleds.co.uk/led-headlight-kits/led-headlight-kits-generation3-philips/3rd-gen-v2-luxeon/h7-philips-luxeon-led-headlight-v2

but just noticed he has a Mk 2 987 

Guvs.

so far so good :)  Bit fiddle to fit

With the h7s have you had any complaints re the beam pattern as I notice the LED chip is quite big compared to their other offerings?

61-PeWaKERL._AC_SL1000_.jpg

61-SbYSg0cL._AC_SL1000_.jpg

No never been flashed, had them in for 2 months now.

Guvs.

Archived