Another member looking for a 987S

mark-yorkshire

14 minutes ago, red rocket said:

Not sure whether that's good or bad news Jason! Hope to see you back in a Boxster again soon.

I was a confusing moment when it drove off! But i just don’t have the time to drive it with work and family commitments these days. It’s better being enjoyed by Mark who will hopefully have the time to enjoy it more so soon.

I will no doubt get another Porsche in a year or 2. The price of 981 3.4’s is creeping down. A market I will watch with keen interest for the future.

1 minute ago, Jason986S said:

I was a confusing moment when it drove off! But i just don’t have the time to drive it with work and family commitments these days. It’s better being enjoyed by Mark who will hopefully have the time to enjoy it more so soon.

I will no doubt get another Porsche in a year or 2. The price of 981 3.4’s is creeping down. A market I will watch with keen interest for the future.

Don’t worry Jason I will make sure I get to use it as my  retirement is not far off. 

Next job sorting out my garage.

4 minutes ago, mark-yorkshire said:

Don’t worry Jason I will make sure I get to use it as my  retirement is not far off. 

Next job sorting out my garage.

I will send you the info on the paints/sealant I used!

Archived