Foxwell NT301

Chase27

I recently read, somewhere, that the Foxwell NT301 was a good code-reader for a 986 Boxster. I bought one, of course. I am now seeing that the  Foxwell 501 (£100 more) is also popular. Have I farked up, or can I relax in the knowledge I haven't heaped problems upon problems?

Not sure about the NT501 but I bought the NT530 last year and that seems pretty good. 

Have only used it the once to look for fault codes so haven't really explored its full potential yet. 

Bought it direct from Foxwell, and it came from China in about 10 weeks even though it was advertised as being in stock in a UK warehouse ...... having said that, I ordered the NT520 and they sent the later updated NT530 for the same money so can't really grumble. 

Compare to iCarsoft V1 POR (change from £100) and V2 POR models (around £150?) if for DIY non programming use.  You won't wait 10 weeks from China from the UK supplier.

• 1 month later...
On 6/23/2020 at 3:41 PM, CRC said:

Not sure about the NT501 but I bought the NT530 last year and that seems pretty good. 

Have only used it the once to look for fault codes so haven't really explored its full potential yet. 

Bought it direct from Foxwell, and it came from China in about 10 weeks even though it was advertised as being in stock in a UK warehouse ...... having said that, I ordered the NT520 and they sent the later updated NT530 for the same money so can't really grumble. 

LOL,I have foxwell nt530 too,but I Received the goods four days after purchase, this foxwell store is official seller

On 6/23/2020 at 8:41 AM, CRC said:

That.

But I bought genuine uk from gendan at £199 which arrived next day. 

Archived