All in a days work!

Tynesider

Had a very productive Boxster repair and replace day today and I'm still smiling. First up was the air oil separator was dreading this, but lo and behold done in a couple of hours and that was with coffee break. I had put aside the whole day to do it in case of problems. So onward and upward and onto next task which was replacing the accelerator cable which had snapped a few wires looking vey frayed, I was very afraid! Again not a job I've done before but that too just went straight forward and no major hitches. So I thought crack on and re-glued part of the sound deadening/ protection material that had all come away in the engine bay, that done. Next up refit the carpet which had been taken out absolutely sodden a couple of weeks back suffering a dreaded leak which is also sorted, so seats out carpet down and all trim panels etc. back in place and seats reconnected and bolted back in,  out for a test run, lovely jubbly , back on the drive and  phew where's my beer?

What a really satisfying day I honestly couldn't believe it, especially after my disaster with the steering wheel earlier in the week.😎

Archived