Centre Console delete

marcusjd

As per title, considering this. I do have a couple of questions, if anyone can help....

Design 911 seems a reasonable price - but i will request quote from my local OPC for comparison..

Can anyone advise on what the 2X 'side panels' are..? i'm assuming by the text they do not come with the kit..!

Also the clip in cover which follows the gear stick. Additional part?

I'd like to get my facts before i call porsche !

image.png.57703a0c145b7aa909750a7265437536.png

I did the consul delete about 3 years ago, I don't remember it looking like that but it must have done, anyway you definitely need the clip in cover, the side panels will be needed if you have any sense of aesthetics. I got mine from OPC in Stockport.

Hi

I did this recently. Bought the bits from Type911 in Bromley. Two parts, the carpeted bits and the large plastic piece which clips on top.

You have to pull the centre console quite a long way up to get it in, which means undoing the whole thing.

Its a GREAT mod, and I so much prefer the interior with it done. 

Berni 

I have done this recently. The price from Porsche is much cheaper than Design911 and eBay options. As @Berni29 mentioned, you have to lift the centre console a long way up so need to locate all the hidden screws. 

One of the best mods I have done to the car and makes it so much easier to drive if you have long legs! 

Archived