111 point check temporary waiver!

martyn

So managed to get warranty extended but unfortunately showed how utterly abysmal Glasgow Porsche have been for me.  I was told both when I booked and last night car would need checked over and I would get it back 'early afternoon' (dropped it off at 9am).  Women took 25 minutes and then came back and handed me the warranty paperwork - when I enquired about having to leave car she informed me 'oh no we dont do that any more you just sign paperwork'...

Normally this would have been great but I took 2 hours out of my day plus my partner drove over so she could run me back.  Coupled with last time I went to pickup car from service after being told it was ready it took a further 45 minutes of me waiting to get it.  Even worse previous time I went to get tracker activated after they confirmed, twice, that needed done by them in person they eventually when there said 'oh as the car is so old you need to phone Vodafone'.

If they were 10 minutes down road not a problem but with traffic typically 45 minute drive from my house - useless twonks.  I am done with synter group methinks and will deal with Perth even though further away.

Archived