Question: 986 exhaust muffler support

Christopher2110

Anyone know anything about these?

Went to swap it over from the original back box to a replacement and the threaded bar inside snapped. Assuming it is some kind of bush inside that reduces vibration and obviously the rest of the bar is there to take some of the weight of the box itself.

Theres a threaded bar that stands up from the back box that this support goes over and then theres a 6mm allen key on the top to fix it. Does anyone know how they work/ if I can get the piece of thread out. 
Item 11 for reference.

bylKxN9.gif

If you need one I have one in my garage you can have for a beer plus postage or collect from a future Blackbushe meet. It will probably get lost for several months when I pack up the garage to move soon. 

20 minutes ago, edc said:

If you need one I have one in my garage you can have for a beer plus postage or collect from a future Blackbushe meet. It will probably get lost for several months when I pack up the garage to move soon. 

I do believe I am going to need one! 
And I fear I won’t be able to see you at a meet until I have one. So it may have to be postage and some beer money if that’s ok?

Found it. And it's wrapped in plastic too 😄 PM me your address and I'll get a price for postage. 

Archived