7mm Front 15mm rear Spacers with 19" wheels and PASM Boxster 987.2

Gramps

Hi All.

Been searching on here but not found the specific answer so maybe one of you knowledgeable chaps may have the answer?

I'm looking to fit the above and looking at the car as it is the clearance looks like it might be tight.

Is anyone running this combination or can confirm it will be ok? Also any observations if better with or leave as is?

Cheers

16 minutes ago, Gramps said:

Hi All.

Been searching on here but not found the specific answer so maybe one of you knowledgeable chaps may have the answer?

I'm looking to fit the above and looking at the car as it is the clearance looks like it might be tight.

Is anyone running this combination or can confirm it will be ok? Also any observations if better with or leave as is?

Cheers

I have an idea that @Jason986S ran that set up on his 987. He's only on here very occasionally these days but try looking for his running report. 

3 hours ago, Lonewolfgjp said:

Yes I had PASM and always thought the car felt more planted although I think it is mainly a cosmetic modification 😎

As it would be for me. Sadly there's no way my talent means I'm getting the max out of the car and need more 😌

Hi guys. I have a 987.2, 2.9, stock suspension with stock 18" S wheels. I was thinking of fitting spacers too. Initially thinking of 7mm front and 15mm rear but I'm not sure if 15mm might look too much especially with the huge gap between the top of the tyre and the arch. My last car was a Z4 and I changed to 19" wheels. This brought the rears out by 10mm and looked good. I'm wondering if 10mm might look better on the boxster. I don't intend changing the wheels or lowering it. Any thoughts?

I tried the 7/15mm spacers on my 987.2 with Spyder alloys and it was too much. I think it down to the shape of the Spyder alloys though not the axle itself.

I settled to 5mm all round although I think I could off done 10mm on the back.

Archived