Bilstein B12 suspension kits

Kev Ush

2 hours ago, red rocket said:

But customs charges could presumably be added on arrival in the UK and before delivery.

I emailed them to check on that before ordering. Their response....

Please, be kindly informed that when placing a new order, you'll have to pay VAT on our website, however, you will not be charged for any additional fees upon arrival of the package.”

I also checked on a Facebook group I’m on with other folk who have ordered from them and they confirmed that there will be no other charges to pay

3 hours ago, RoryD said:

If you could post the link Kev, that would be much appreciated.

Cheers

Rory

https://m.autodoc.co.uk/eibach/1931285

its even cheaper now £901.19. The discount has gone up to 40%

that’s probably the cheapest it will get with them. Monday’s usually have the biggest discount then it reduces through the week.

I've ordered from autodoc 3 or 4 times since Brexit, all at varying amounts. 

VAT is charged at the time of sale so there is no additional charge or customs charges. 

The only issue people have is extended wait times and on 2 orders they sat in customs for 7 days. 

I had no issues with this but obviously not ideal if you need parts quickly. 

Although I've not used the B12 kit I've read previous reports that it's a particularly low drop, especially on a 987. It's a shortened damper and spring and when for a 986 people say the M030 spec spring sometimes seems too low, and that's only -10mm on an S, then -30+ mm could be a problem.