OPC Price query

alank

Just out of interest was looking at OPC Boxster S  available. Not sure if i am wrong but their is one in Hatfield, A 2014 model with 13772 miles , Techno wheels, and most extras, except T/Vectoring for £45000,  Yet there is one in Exeter, A 2013 model with 39500 miles with a poor extras list, no PSE, Sport Wheel, etc for £41980.  Now, i know their are differences, but the £45 k one seems much,much better buy than the other one, and cant get my head around why. If anything the lower priced one seems well  over priced. 

Sat on a late shift at work with not much to do

30 minutes ago, alank said:

A 2013 model with 39500 miles with a poor extras list, no PSE

They both have PSE. You can see on the pics of the buttons. It is just the Exeter one had it retrofitted later and the Hatfield one was built with it. Easy to tell given where the button position is (known from owning 2 boxsters one with and one I had pse retrofitted) and as it's retrofitted the lazy OPC just took what spec as on it when built from th system rather than the current spec I would guess.

The Exeter one also has very expensive wheels on it...don't ask how I know! 

Edited by CMA

I don't know how the prices compare as I've not bought that one but had to buy the other (well Kwik Fit did) and when I collected it Porsche told me they were the expensive option wheels. a single front one £1826 

No real logic in this market if the essentials are there the other extras won't matter ultimately the price will depend on what the dealers took them in at plus their standard margin, if they don't shift after XX days the price will be dropped.