How do I upload video?

Gramps

Hi All. Sure it's been raised before but I wanted to upload a video and I can't find the answer. Tried Flickr but you have to join up to upload video. Tried Imgur but BoXa.net doesn't accept the video link. Tried YouTube and the same there. Is there a tutorial on here? Cheers...Gramps

Ah. Tried to post the YT link for your opinion and realised where I was going wrong. I was trying to submit via the "other media" option which didn't like it. When I enter just the link in the comments box it goes ok. Thanks for your help 👍

1 minute ago, Gramps said:

Ah. Tried to post the YT link for your opinion and realised where I was going wrong. I was trying to submit via the "other media" option which didn't like it. When I enter just the link in the comments box it goes ok. Thanks for your help 👍

No probs and I can see (heard) from the other thread you successfully posted the exhaust vid 🙃

1 minute ago, iborguk said:

No probs and I can see (heard) from the other thread you successfully posted the exhaust vid 🙃

I did indeed 🙂. My boy does a bit of blogging and has lent me a selection of microphones so hoping to get something a bit more decent in the future 👍