iphone holder

dpg123

If you don't mind losing a vent, these are pretty good.
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Auckly-Wireless-Electromagnetic-Automatic-Compatible/dp/B08GY1VLDK/ref=sr_1_4?crid=1IKQ6OLL7LUJ6&keywords=Wireless+Car+Charger+Mount&qid=1665754118&qu=eyJxc2MiOiI1LjUyIiwicXNhIjoiNS4xNSIsInFzcCI6IjQuOTIifQ%3D%3D&s=electronics&sprefix=wireless+car+charger+mount%2Celectronics%2C225&sr=1-4

Otherwise there are phone holders that can clip onto the centre console. Can't remember the brand, sadly, but maybe someone else will come along soon with the knowledge.

There are sucker options around too that clamp to the dash, but bear in mind if you have leather dash it may not work.

i went the brodit route on the 987  - the "clip" fits well, and you can put whatever mount you want on it - I went brodit for that as well - downside is it's lower down but solid and does the job - dont know if that is available for the 986 but worth checking out.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, GmanB said:

If you don't mind losing a vent, these are pretty good.
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Auckly-Wireless-Electromagnetic-Automatic-Compatible/dp/B08GY1VLDK/ref=sr_1_4?crid=1IKQ6OLL7LUJ6&keywords=Wireless+Car+Charger+Mount&qid=1665754118&qu=eyJxc2MiOiI1LjUyIiwicXNhIjoiNS4xNSIsInFzcCI6IjQuOTIifQ%3D%3D&s=electronics&sprefix=wireless+car+charger+mount%2Celectronics%2C225&sr=1-4

Otherwise there are phone holders that can clip onto the centre console. Can't remember the brand, sadly, but maybe someone else will come along soon with the knowledge.

There are sucker options around too that clamp to the dash, but bear in mind if you have leather dash it may not work.

Just a caution, I may have just been unlucky but my vent phone mount broke the internal clips and it was a pain to repair. I now have a similar wireless charger to the link, but mounted on the brodit version that @Paul P showed.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, BBB said:

Just a caution, I may have just been unlucky but my vent phone mount broke the internal clips and it was a pain to repair. I now have a similar wireless charger to the link, but mounted on the brodit version that @Paul P showed.

Great point to share, I must have been lucky not to break mine. 

5 hours ago, Paul P said:

i went the brodit route on the 987  - the "clip" fits well, and you can put whatever mount you want on it - I went brodit for that as well - downside is it's lower down but solid and does the job - dont know if that is available for the 986 but worth checking out.

33432224978_8a32c61775_b.jpg

Yeah, these are the clips I was thinking of. 👍