H & R M030 Spring Sets For All 987

T911UK

I assume these are PASM springs as there's no M030 option for 987. 

Anyway, if they are the same spec as the PASM spring, they'll be fine on the standard damper. It's only a 10mm drop and the spring rate is only a bit firmer. 

For those talking about matched spring and damper rates, it doesn't really work like that. For proof, merely observe that for PASM, the damper rate is dramatically different depending on what mode you are in. But the spring rate is fixed. In practice, the standard factory damper rate for the non-PASM dampers is in between the standard and sport modes of the PASM system.

Obviously if you went and fitted springs with a hugely different rate then you'd have issues. But the PASM springs are not double the rate of the standard spring. They are not hugely different to the standard springs.

On 10/30/2022 at 10:25 PM, jasonmo said:

I think the B6 is the one - looks like they are designed for drop of up to 30mm - will prob try grab some on black friday if theres a deal to be had...

B6 is designed for standard springs. B8 is designed for the 30-35mm drop aftermarket lowering springs.

On 11/4/2022 at 12:16 AM, Pothole said:

B6 is designed for standard springs. B8 is designed for the 30-35mm drop aftermarket lowering springs.

These springs are a 10mm drop so I'm thinking B6 would be the best option? might call centre gravity or someone to confirm. 

9 hours ago, jasonmo said:

These springs are a 10mm drop so I'm thinking B6 would be the best option? might call centre gravity or someone to confirm. 

Koni Special Active...?

15 hours ago, jasonmo said:

You could also consider adding a Techno Brace or 'Bally Brace' (available from our very own @bally4563 for a very reasonable price) to brace across between the bottom of the two rear subframes to stiffen them and take some flex out of the rear of the chassis.

4 hours ago, ½cwt said:

You could also consider adding a Techno Brace or 'Bally Brace' (available from our very own @bally4563 for a very reasonable price) to brace across between the bottom of the two rear subframes to stiffen them and take some flex out of the rear of the chassis.

i might very well do that. 👍