Sharing a centralised list of all online manuals and guides for the 986.

fizz

So i know there is a very old pinned post in the How To section which has a bunch of technical guides for the 986. The original post in that thread has a broken link and the last post in there has an active drop box link as follows... Dropbox – 2002 Boxster – Simplify your life.

Having looked through that link ive noticed a number of duplicate zip files hence the 1.2gb download. Once you remove the dupes it comes down to about 600mb or so. 

Now i have collated a number of docs and guides ive seen over the last couple of years and have combined that with the relevant files from the drop box link above and have separated it into folders for easier navigation. Please could you guys/gals have a gander and let me know if you have more to share that i can add into my shared folder and once i have all that you guys have to give i will create an up to date drop box link and share it back into the How To section. 

My Shared folder
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1h0XtPrRffPBNGtjI4uNxmi_yeHTHw5ro?usp=sharing

Thought it would help other members here. :) 

Cheers
Fizz

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

15 minutes ago, ½cwt said:

Copyright???

Wouldnt have a clue what is and isnt... i got all those from this forum in various posts ive read. let me know what you think should be removed and i'll do it. :confused:

3 minutes ago, ½cwt said:

All the workshop manuals possibly.  That said I've done much like you and gathered useful things I find.  Sharing them freely is the issue.

in which case this thread should be deleted. 

Im easy either way and just going by what the mods deem fit to share and not.  :) 

Edited by fizz