Spyder tyres for sale £150 per pair or £250 for the set.

Maxthedane

I don't want to break forum rules.  I'm a long time lurker but only posted a handful of times.  I tend to be a learner and don't feel I have too much to contribute!  I'm removing my Dunlop Maxx Race 2s from my 718 Spyder - they're too track focussed for me, twitching too much in the cold and damp!

I thought someone might be interested in a decent set of tyres for the track.  I've done less than 5000 cautious miles (mostly motorway) in my 718 Spyder.  

Rear x2 295/30/R20 dot 2920  collected from CV47
Front x2 245/35/R20 dot 2920 collected from CV47

I won't put a price on as I don't want to frustrate the moderators but just wondered if there's a way of posting a for sale notice on the forum.  I've put them up on 911uk if anyone dips into that.

thanks

Paul

• Like 1

Spider tyres.  I've moved it to the Spyder area and locked it.  If you add a price or PM me a price I can add, it can stay. :)

If I don't hear from you @Maxthedane, I'll bin the thread tomorrow.

eta:  You might want to put how much tread is left, rather than how many miles you've done.

3 hours ago, Maxthedane said:

I don't want to break forum rules.  I'm a long time lurker but only posted a handful of times.  I tend to be a learner and don't feel I have too much to contribute!  I'm removing my Dunlop Maxx Race 2s from my 718 Spyder - they're too track focussed for me, twitching too much in the cold and damp!

I thought someone might be interested in a decent set of tyres for the track.  I've done less than 5000 cautious miles (mostly motorway) in my 718 Spyder.  

Rear x2 295/30/R20 dot 2920  collected from CV47
Front x2 245/35/R20 dot 2920 collected from CV47

I won't put a price on as I don't want to frustrate the moderators but just wondered if there's a way of posting a for sale notice on the forum.  I've put them up on 911uk if anyone dips into that.

thanks

Paul

£150 per set collected or £250 for all four. 

• Araf changed the title to Spyder tyres for sale £150 per pair or £250 for the set.
  • 2 weeks later...