Crazy prices

JurassicBGTS

Solihull, just put their demo BGTS 4.0 on the used car website. Okay it's got Burmeister but no LEDs, but it's a used demo AND.........£105,000🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯

Edited by JurassicBGTS
  • Sad 1

11 minutes ago, JurassicBGTS said:

Solihull, just put their demo BGTS 4.0 on the used car website. Okay it's got Burmeister but it's a used demo AND.........£105,000🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯

I saw the green one from your recent centre of choice parked on the perimeter of their building site today in amongst lorries parked up on a verge !

1 minute ago, iborguk said:

I saw the green one from your recent centre of choice parked on the perimeter of their building site today in amongst lorries parked up on a verge !

The Python Green or the Acid Green which was their previous demo car?

The car at Solihull looks like delivery miles only but must have been a showroom stock car, especially based on the amount of options on it.  Apparently another thing they have to do with stock cars is heavily load them with options.  I imagine it’s been in the showroom (can’t confirm that) usually for about 3 months before they move them on.

I get the current list price based on the new configuration options around £98k for that one, there would be another £2k ish to add if it was ‘new’.  Clearly would not have been that price to the OPC originally though.

10 hours ago, daviddurham said:

The car at Solihull looks like delivery miles only but must have been a showroom stock car, especially based on the amount of options on it.  Apparently another thing they have to do with stock cars is heavily load them with options.  I imagine it’s been in the showroom (can’t confirm that) usually for about 3 months before they move them on.

I get the current list price based on the new configuration options around £98k for that one, there would be another £2k ish to add if it was ‘new’.  Clearly would not have been that price to the OPC originally though.

They state the mileage will increase as it's their demonstrator. It's also a '23 model so they would have purchased it for around 87k ish with Burmeister less LEDs, plus the 2k registration fee.

Heck of a mark up even for a Main Stealer, but guess someone will snap it up.