Just purchased

Nickskip

Hi all, just bought a 1997 986 2.5 in Pastel Yellow reg no R838 HNE looking to speak to anyone who knows the car preferably previous owners as not much service history and no service book. 
Car runs and drives really well, 
I have had a couple of Boxster S in the past and I think the 2.5 is a better drive as you have to make it work and is more engaging. I come from the school of bigger is better, not in the case of the Boxster it seems. 
Think the 2.5 Boxster is Porsche’s best kept secret!Does anyone know how many uk cars can were supplied in this colour?
Will post a couple of pictures

Not sure about the CSR body kit, don’t dislike it though. My thoughts are to use it for a couple of months then decide if I am going to restore it to factory. It’s only done 89,000 miles so probably worth spending a few quid on it even though it has got much service history

why can’t I add any pictures??

17 minutes ago, Nickskip said:

Pictures need to be hosted via 3rd party and link added. I use imgur and when you up load the pic, you get many options and direct link works best..

hG05jc0.jpg

Edited by TV8

8 hours ago, Nickskip said:

Not sure about the CSR body kit, don’t dislike it though. My thoughts are to use it for a couple of months then decide if I am going to restore it to factory. It’s only done 89,000 miles so probably worth spending a few quid on it even though it has got much service history

From the Newbie section here are two guides, one for Imgur and one for Flickr, but the basic instruction is to use the Forum link option form one of these and paste it here, you may need to delete the [img] and [/img] form the front and back of the link to make it work.  Pics are not hosted here to reduce hosting costs of the forum.

15 hours ago, Nickskip said:

I have one of those as well although mines the rarer non aero kit😂😂

Must be about 5 or six silver aero kit cars in our group 

LOL and a good pair of cars. I wish I had the space for both.

Have any of them in your group been put up for sale recently? I have been trying to sell the not so rare aero for a month or so and every time I get someone interested, another Silver aero appears for sale. 

Also, assuming that two pastel 2.5s have not changed hands this week, I saw the car on Facebook and think it looks good!