P/N for 'left front lower ball joint'

318touring

My car (2011 2.9 Boxster PDK) has just had a mandatory safety inspection and it fails on worn 'left front lower ball joint'.

Since it was inspected at the local garage, they haven't provided the part number as such.  

I'm interested whether anyone would know so I can order from the part from the likes of FCP Euro etc.

Edited by 318touring

Its actually 991 341 053 06 about £100 for a decent OEM quality version

https://type911shop.co.uk/epages/de867ca1-377e-432e-84fd-bdccf2206766.sf/en_GB/?ObjectPath=/Shops/de867ca1-377e-432e-84fd-bdccf2206766/Products/8555

Edited by T911UK

5 hours ago, T911UK said:

Take it that is an up issue?

@318touring, a genuine one is about £360 GBP, after market £120 GBP incl taxes so only 33% of the Porsche cost.  Not sure how the NZ market is for genuine and after market parts but this should give you an indication.

On 9/7/2023 at 1:20 AM, ½cwt said:

Take it that is an up issue?

@318touring, a genuine one is about £360 GBP, after market £120 GBP incl taxes so only 33% of the Porsche cost.  Not sure how the NZ market is for genuine and after market parts but this should give you an indication.

Yeah getting one from cars245 (Latvia based online shop), we'll see how that goes.  Paid for UPS instead of 'snail mail'.  Meyle brand but as far as I can see there is no OEM part, everything is aftermarket or the original Porsche one.  OPC quoted NZD1500 which is around 700 quid, they must be joking or on drugs.  Maybe both.