Apple CarPlay adapter

Graham BGTS

3 hours ago, Graham BGTS said:

Hi,

Any recommendations for a wireless Apple CarPlay adapter to use with an iPhone in my 2018 Macan?

Thoughts appreciated.

Graham

Does yours not give you Car Play if you plug your phone into the arm rest USB socket?

Just now, Graham BGTS said:

My 2018 Macan has wired car play and yes, it works when the phone is plugged in. The reason I’m looking for a wireless adapter is that my 15 pro max doesn’t fit in the console! 😂😂

https://www.nmautomotive.co.uk/product-page/pcm-4-wireless-carplay-and-android-auto-add-on

or buy a bigger car for the phone ;)

10 minutes ago, Graham BGTS said:

My 2018 Macan has wired car play and yes, it works when the phone is plugged in. The reason I’m looking for a wireless adapter is that my 15 pro max doesn’t fit in the console! 😂😂

Then you  are very welcome to have my NMAUTOMOTIVE device that @iborguk has listed the link to.

It has only been used a couple of times, but I had to change my phone anyway and bought an iPhone so it's a bit redundant.

PM me if interested £45 plus postage.

13 hours ago, Graham BGTS said:

That’s very kind - any chance you could share details and a photo? I couldn’t see what it looks like on the NM site. 

Thanks again. 

PM me your email and I will send you some photos rather than trying to upload in here.

• 1 month later...