Both windows not working.

phazed

Can I just start off my apologizing for starting so many topics! My fault for buying a car with so many problems!

While I am sorting out all the other faults and problems, I thought I would hopefully gain some advice from you guys regarding the windows.

First can I say that the ignition switch is extremely dodgy and I have a new one on order. When I wiggle the key and all the dash lights are on and try and operate the windows, nothing happens. That is about as far as I have got with the problem….

Also, the PSM light on the switch stays illuminated and the door locking button doesn’t seem to work…

Try it all again (including the roof) once you have the new ignition switch fitted, these can cause myriad and apparently unconnected issues.  If the switch internals are failing you have no idea which circuits are properly connecting and which are not even if you get all the test lights on in the dash binnacle.