Brake light

Raqui

54 minutes ago, Raqui said:

I have replaced the brake light in my Boxter 987 and on the dashboard it ja still showing that the light bulb is not working where in actual fact it is. Any suggestions please?

Have you checked the high level brake light - I had the same error and that was the problem

53 minutes ago, Raqui said:

I have replaced the brake light in my Boxter 987 and on the dashboard it ja still showing that the light bulb is not working where in actual fact it is. Any suggestions please?

Replaced with equivalent filament bulb ? 

if so then suggest cleaning the contacts, if. That doesn’t work then potentially swap bulbs h side to side and see if the fault moves. (I assume it tells you which side is “blown” ).  If the fault moves then probably need a different / alternative bulb.  

Are you sure you've got the correct bulb. One of the bulbs is 21/4w and not 21/5w as goes into most cars. 

These are the 21/4w ones:

Bosch 566 (P21/4W) Original equipment car light bulbs - 12 V 21/4 W BAZ15d - 2 bulbs https://amzn.eu/d/9Knml79