Good quote from Howden

Just spoke to the lovely Fran from Howden (the new name for A-plan) and got a good quote.

£264 full comp on a 2.7 987 (07) 

For info, limited to 5k, garaged, me and the boss, both with clean licences and over 50.

I'm happy with that.

Rog.

That was confusing. Was thinking you had a good quote for a kitchen, but £264 fully comp didn’t sound right🤣. Always nice to get a decent quote the prices have been going up recently👍

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, Roger C said:

Just spoke to the lovely Fran from Howden (the new name for A-plan) and got a good quote.

£264 full comp on a 2.7 987 (07) 

For info, limited to 5k, garaged, me and the boss, both with clean licences and over 50.

I'm happy with that.

Rog.

I use them for both the Cherry Bomb and my Daily Fiesta - I also pay an extra £60 a year on each of them for a separate total loss plus policy - this pays out an extra 25 % on top of your payout if the car is written off. 

I had a quote from them for my 981S last week. Biggest surprise was that they weren't linked up to DVLA so just like filling in a paper proposal form about 50 years ago except over the telephone. After all that they were significantly above other quotes too. Shame, I like supporting long term site sponsors.